Friday, May 8, 2020

NO DOUBT I SHOULD THINK BIG BUT SMALL IS EVER BEAUTIFUL! #CauseAChatter



From my car, I saw that once upon a time friend of mine going on his 2 wheeler with pillion rider. Poor fellow.. He couldn't afford more than one 2 wheeler in his life..

The pillion rider's face appeared very familiar to me.. My consciousness clarified..

"Yes..You know the pillion rider.. Long ago, you too carried him on your 2 wheeler. After getting your car and other luxuries in life, you left him and happily welcomed the present trio in your car!"

"Yeah! I worked smart and had grown in my life!"

"None said don't grow.. Your friend too did that but he never left his long cherished mate.. Okay, that discipline never gave him luxuries in his life but he remained content all along with all those

LITTLE THINGS

He got!"

"Do you call it 'life?' See..Today, I've so much money and power with me.. He has nothing of them!"

  • "That's what greedy Midas thought about his gold.. You know what he lost finally.. Money is not everything!"
  • "And that's what Julius Ceaser believed in his power when he found his close friend Brutus alone turning against him.. Power corrupts!"
"Naah..They are just the stories and interpretations.. Believe and it happens!"
  • "That's what the Highly Evolved Saint too thought when he challenged the Ultimate.. Pride goes before fall!"
I just looked back.. The 3 tightly seated ones

MONEY, POWER AND PRIDE

Were seen with a vicious smile signaling me not to believe what my consciousness was saying and

The old friend of mine seen happily chit-chatting and going with his pillion mate

HONESTY

As our both vehicles slowly moved away from the scene!

The Post is written in line with this week's IndiSpire Prompt Little things can make a lot of difference in life. How do you appreciate little things in life? #lifemotivation..

The Post is written for BLOGCHATTER too to #CauseAChatter..

Keywords: BIG, SMALL

4 comments:

  1. Your post is inspiring Sir. And the title itself says everything. I can relate to the incident cited by you as for several years of my married life, myself and my family (wife and two children) went to many near and far places together on a Bajaj scooter only. I still relish those pleasant memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rightly said Jitendra.. Contentment in life is ever a blessing with us.. Thanks for the extra clarification and appreciation on the Post.. Wishes!

      Delete
  2. True, it's the little things that matter the most.

    Best,
    Radhika
    Expressing Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Radhika for the appreciation and compliment.. Wishes!

      Delete