Sunday, May 3, 2020

THRILLS AND DISAPPOINTMENTS OF LIFE.. HOW TO HANDLE THEM? #CauseAChatter


  • “Taking care of your body through proper care and discipline is more important than this ritual washing. Hope you are keeping that Temple of yours too clean and healthy simultaneously!”
Was the subtle reminder from my Deity as I started washing my hands and feet before starting the Puja (Worship) for the day..
  • “I have given you the Garden of Mine (Environment) to freely move and feel the freshness and fragrance around. How much that Garden shines today thru' your past contributions?”
Was the gentle question from Him as I started decorating the Idol of my worship..
  • "I expect you to sit here through your honest work alone. Have you checked that before doing your Puja (Worship)?"
Was another question from the Almighty as I sat on the floor to begin my Puja (Worship)..
  • “How much you differ when you think, talk and act? Hope you are constantly trying to reduce the differences between the 3 thus lighting the lamp of the rare glow too in your life!”
Was again the silent reminder from Him as I lighted the Sacred Lamps..
  • “There is no place in your heart for blind beliefs, politics and display of wealth when you do this Puja(Worship). Hope you are making efforts to free yourself of those by saluting to the Reality!”
Was the check-back from my God as I got up and started ringing the Sacred Bell giving 'Arti' (Sacred Blessing)..
  • "Whatever worship you may offer to me carries no value unless you give a place in your heart to the man next to you unconditionally taking off all the thrills as well as the compulsions of it. Hope you are actively into that too simultaneously!"
Was the follow-up enquiry from the Lord as I had given the Arti (Sacred Blessing) to my family members..
  • "No doubt Charity begins at home and extends beyond. Do you know that Noble Giving ever surpasses all these servings?"
Was one more reminder from the Almighty as I served Theertham (Sacred Water) and Prasadam (Sacred Offering) to the family members..
  • “Time never stops and changes do come. Hope you are constantly bowing down to the ‘New’ freely flow everywhere so that what I plan good for the world will be well implemented!”
Was again a check from Him as I bowed down to offer my Salutations..

“I am ever next to you when you thus live your life with this discipline instantly taking away the words

'Thrill' and 'Disappointment'

From the dictionary of your life where in

For every success that comes to you, you will be ready with a question
  • 'How much I will be useful to others thru' this one time boon given to me!'
And

For every failure you face in life, you will be ready with an answer
  • 'I should do the best in my next assignment thru' this one time lesson taught to me!'"
Was the final confirmed answer from the Almighty at the back of a subtle Smile as I closed my Puja (Worship) for the day and got into my active work!

This Post is written in line with the IndiSpire Prompt Disappointments are inevitable parts of life. We all (must) have met with one or the other at some point in our lives. How do you deal with a disappointment? What do you do when life knocks you down? #DealingWithDisappointment

The Post is written for BlogChatter too to #CauseAChatter

Keywords: THRILLS, DISAPPOINTMENTS

No comments:

Post a Comment